Metrology Inspector - 2nd Shift
Company: Amphenol Aerospace
Posted on: May 16, 2020
METROLOGY INSPECTOR - 2ND SHIFT
Back to search
Depends on Experience
Have you dreamed of teaming up with other technical professionals
to solve problems and support the production of quality product*
Would you like to work out of a brand new, state-of-the-art
facility with a financially strong, global corporation eager to
support your team s goals*
Amphenol is a worldwide electronics leader and one of the largest
manufacturers of interconnect products. Amphenol, a Fortune 500
company listed on the NYSE and a component of the S&P 500, is a
top performing company with an unparalleled history of growth.
Amphenol Aerospace (AAO), a division of Amphenol, has been a leader
in designing and manufacturing electrical components for the
aviation and commercial airplane industry for over 85 years and is
now expanding its footprint to a newly constructed site in Mesa.
This business, partnered with our long established operations and
teams of subject matter experts in Sidney, NY and Nogales, Mexico,
will allow us to innovate and collaborate with some of our largest
customers in the western United States.
We are seeking detail-oriented, quality-conscious candidates for
the position of Metrology Inspector
Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable and experienced in:
* Perform inspections using precision measurement
* CMM experience applying GD&T or other optical measuring
* Ability to run and interpret results on CMM. Programming
experience a plus
* Summarize quality control data on the computer and report results
* Documents nonconforming product, accepts resulting rework
* Performs AS9102 FAI s and complete related documentation
* Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of metrology and
measurement techniques by strong working knowledge of calipers,
micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges, optical comparators, gauge
pins, gauge blocks, etc.
* Coordinates calibration activities and maintain records of
various tools, instruments and gauges used for product acceptance
* Ability to understand and inspect to workmanship standards:
IPC/WHMA 620, IPC J-STD 001 a plus
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School or equivalent diploma
* A minimum of three years of experience in equal or related
* Physical requirements include frequent and repetitive use of
hands; ability to push, pull or lift up to 35 pounds; vision acuity
20/25 (with or without corrective lenses)
Amphenol offers a competitive pay and benefits. The candidate must
be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to
provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S.
person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or
Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status or disability status.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to:
Amphenol Making History, Designing the Future
Amphenol Aerospace complies with the laws and regulations set forth
in the following EEO poster Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Keywords: Amphenol Aerospace, Mesa , Metrology Inspector - 2nd Shift, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!