Adecco is looking for Production Operators for assembly-related
activates related to the production of single and/or dual stage
inflators. Currently 3 shifts available with starting pay at $12.00
per hour. This is a contract to hire position beginning with an 11
month contract. Adecco is looking for individuals whom are safety
conscious and have a strong attention to detail. Recent college
graduatesl with non or very little work experience are encouraged
to apply. We require everyone to possess strong work ethics in
order to gain employment.
Six months of manufacturing experience is required!
Duties are as follows but limited to;
- Operate and monitor equipment to load pre-measured generant
material into hoppers for processing.
- Load and stocks materials such as diffusers, initiators, seals,
shields, slag screens and combustion cups, covers, filters,
generant, and canisters; unloads product from production
- May check, correct or perform rework of inflators.
- Perform quality procedures/audits including dimensional checks as
required; performs visual inspection of completed inflators and
other parts, as necessary.
- Performs traceability activities to ensure accurate tracking of
- Complete end-of-shift and other required paperwork required for
- Participate in general housekeeping duties in work area.
- May be expected to initiate resolution of issues with the
appropriate personnel (e.g., engineering, materials, technical
- May be required to perform general preventative maintenance tasks
on area equipment.
- May be required to conduct on-the-job training for newly hired
and/or transferred employees.
- May be required to rotate through various stations in the area.
Depending on the station, prolonged period(s) of standing may be
- May be required to cross-train into other production areas and
provide support to those areas, as needed.
To be considered for this position, please use the