Production Control Specialist Job
Company: Orbital ATK
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: LCP20171701-37971
Orbital ATK is seeking a Production Control Specialist for our
location in Mesa, AZ.
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000
employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a
company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers
accomplish their mission whether its a technological breakthrough,
a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the
worlds leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider
of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the
nations largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Our location in Mesa is a leading supplier of integrated
medium-caliber weapon systems for land, air and sea platforms
through its world renowned Bushmaster line of automatic cannons
produced at its Mesa, Arizona facility.
• Responsible for supporting the production build
• schedule working with the appropriate factory management and
• Monitor the build through the factory and report status to the
• Help to prioritize and expedite incoming material as necessary to
ensure the material is inspected and accepted and placed into
inventory necessary to fulfill manufacturing requirements.
• Coordinate interdepartmental activity with Quality Assurance,
Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering, Inventory Control, Planning
and expedite the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock
transfers, and request for shipping orders.
• Responsible for ordering, storing and keeping track of RM floor
stock hazmat items.
• Receive, transfer and locate Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
• Keep track of subassemblies and close Work Orders as they are
• Support induction of Remanufacturing Guns.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling,
packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Work closely with Barrel Planner and ensure barrel production
supports Guns ship schedule.
• Supports Warehouse as needed.
• 2 5 years of experience.
• Knowledge of MRP required.
• Excellent math and communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point,
• Forklift experience required.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Previous Deltek Costpoint MRP experience.
• BA/BS preferred.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK
is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits
including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs
that match your military background.
Keywords: Orbital ATK, Mesa , Production Control Specialist Job, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!