Company: Times Microwave Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TheManufacturing Document Writersupports the
Engineering and OperationsTeam by maintaining and releasing
technical and manufacturing documentation that supportsOracle
maintenance, ensuresconfiguration control for required processes as
well as provides support to manufacturing to ensure quality of
information.This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of technical specifications.
- Ensure proper configuration management for multiple
documentation sources as maintained in our controlled document
- Enter and update item masters, routings, and bills of material
for raw materials and production parts to ensure accurate and
prompt MRP support as well as timely release of production
- Review customer drawings and specifications for material
requirements applicable for Oracle entry.
- Communicate with Sales Team to promptly address design
- Coordinate use of internal web tools to run parallel to
- Disseminate information and keep internal customers up to date
on the progress of ongoing work.
- Maintain various production databases in support of production
- Create sales drawings that reflect design criteria provided by
Sales and Engineering sources.
- Coordinate documentation effort between all Times Microwave
- Organize, prioritize, manage, and report on task and project
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering to help support the
- High School education or equivalent required; Associates Degree
in technical discipline preferred
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
and/or recent prior military experience
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical and electrical
manufacturing processes, including assembly and testing
- Strong Technical Writing and computer skills including
experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to independently
accomplish assigned tasks and work with others
- Familiar with manufacturing and drafting practicesDemonstrated
interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment.
Proven analytical abilities
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and/or exposure to AS9100 quality
- Experience interpreting work instructions to connect test
- Prior experience with the mechanical and electrical operation
of test equipment
- Prior experience reading and interpreting specs (blueprints,
Keywords: Times Microwave Systems, Mesa , Manufacturing, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!