Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ready to join us and jump start your career? Now's the perfect
time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a
Production Technician working at a premier, Fortune 500 client and
global leader in the automotive manufacturing industry in Mesa,
***Must be certified in SPC and HAZCOM***
***HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS***
- 1 st shift 6am - 2:30pm
- 2 nd shift 2pm-10:30pm
- 3 rd shift 10pm - 6:30am
- Works under general supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
assigned projects or goals.
- Able to learn all aspects of technical support for new
- Performs repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical
control systems, electronics, mechanical and hydraulic conventional
and NC/automatic machine tools.
- Performs repetitive production activities where work is of a
machine loading and tending nature.
- Repairs and maintains production equipment in a timely
- Performs complex troubleshooting of electrical, controls,
pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Troubleshoots electrical and pneumatic schematics and
- Dismantles, moves, assembles, installs and repairs all types of
conventional and NC/automatic machine tools
- Reads and interprets blueprints, layout plans, operating and
repair manuals and often works from verbal instructions.
- Implements upgrades and changes to existing equipment with
minimal support and develops manufacturing sketches of equipment
and fixtures; performs diagnostics via computer terminal.
- Sets up and operates conventional machine tools and fabrication
machinery to rework or fabricate new parts.
- Performs minor rebuilding projects on major machine tools and
- Interfaces with and supports manufacturing, controls and
- May orient, train, assign and check the work of lower grade
technicians and operators.
- Supports and shares knowledge with other technicians.
- Performs routine and repetitive production activities where
work is of a machine loading and tending nature such as assembling
and post-processing of inflators
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Some related certification or 60 credit hours towards a
- Generally 4 - 7 years of related experience and demonstrated
- Must be able to use small hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs regularly and perform continuous,
active, physical effort.
- Work may require the use of specialized safety equipment.
Prolonged period(s) of standing required.
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Mesa , Production Technician, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!