Advanced Practitioner Part-Time
Company: OnSite Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OnSite Care is seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant or
Nurse Practitioner for our Mesa, Arizona clinic.
This position provides care in a Family Practice Medical clinic
on an "as needed" basis
What you can expect from OnSite Care:
- Standard 30-minute appointment time, with providers spending on
average 22-minutes face to face time with their patients.
- Unique clinic and model caring for a closed population,
offering primary care, preventative health and basic urgent
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
- No Medicaid and Medicare.
- Located in North Salt Lake.
Who you will be:
- You will be passionate about providing quality healthcare to
- You will approach care by promoting patient wellness as well as
chronic disease management.
- You'll consistently demonstrating quality, service,
professionalism, respect, compassion, and effective communication
with patients, families, and clinical staff.
- You'll be comfortable providing treatment to work related
injury and illnesses, and provide injured workers with referrals to
preferred medical as needed.
- You must demonstrate leadership as a provider, and work as a
team member in coordinating care to our patients.
- You will be comfortable working in a position with a
significant level of autonomy, and be highly motivated by working
- You will adhere and function within the scope of practice of
your defined by the state regulatory board.
- You will maintain your current license in compliance with State
Laws, as well as maintain your current DEA license.
- You will have had one full years' experience working in an
outpatient setting as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner,
and will be comfortable using an EMR.
Why Join OnSite Care?
- Competitive salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for all providers
- Mileage Reimbursement
Physician owned and operated
After practicing internal medicine for 20 years, Dr. Donna
Milavetz was burned out by the traditional fee-for-service model of
healthcare, and recognized an opportunity to provide employers and
patients with a solution to the increasing healthcare costs and
reduced quality of care providers were offering under the
fee-for-service model. Dr. Milavetz knew she had the ability to
generate better health outcomes for patients with greater savings
for employers, and her efforts have proven to be successful. In 9
years of doing business, OnSite Care has opened 16 clinics with
employer groups from a variety of industries. To this day Dr.
Milavetz continues to see patients one day per week.
Dr. Donna Milavetz built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that
work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity,
honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity
and celebrate both individual and team success. Our mission is to
put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and
doing the right thing for the right reason. We are continually
working towards reducing healthcare costs, driving healthcare
innovations, and improving health outcomes. We value quality over
quantity, using evidence based medicine, uncompromised attention to
privacy, and continued improvement in everything we do.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or
two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our
mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a
good time along the way!
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal
background check and drug screen.
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: OnSite Care, Mesa , Advanced Practitioner Part-Time, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!