Tool Room Coordinator (107861)
Company: Metso Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the
industry towards a more responsible use of the world's natural
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique
workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer
stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 04/30/2021
Metso Outotoec offers a broad range of products and services to
the mining and heavy industry in the southwest region of the United
States. The Tool Room Coordinator position requires strong
experience as a millwright with a background in mechanical and
maintenance work as well as in depth knowledge in mining equpment.
This position requires the coordination and planning of activities
related to the repair, maintenance and installation of mining
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Maintaining tooling and calibration.
- Responsible for Maintaining fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for filling out and submitting purchase
requisitions for projects.
- Responsible for consumables loading / down-loading for
- Responsible for maintaining fleet (service truck) tooling and
- Work directly with the field service team to ensure all tools
and equipment are signed out, and in.
- Work with field service team to ensure all damaged tooling has
been documented and submitted for repair or replacement.
- Lead initiative to participate in essential and mandatory
training offerings for fleet vehicles.
- Develop and implement standard policies and procedures within
the Field Service team for tool repair and replacement.
- Assist warehouse personnel to ensure all parts and tooling are
- Keep current records of all tooling and fleet vehicles.
- Schedule shipping of tooling and parts when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
For an individual to perform this job successfully, one must be
able to perform the basic duties described above satisfactorily, as
well as conduct customer interaction with a high level of
professionalism and courtesy. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, competency and/or ability
required to fulfill these duties.
Main qualifications required:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledgeable in DOT regulations and requirement
High sense of urgency and the ability to develop action plans
and meet deadlines
Strong sense of business ownership demonstrated through
effective communication and leadership
Willingness to actively engage in problem solving
Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under
pressure and meet deadlines
Capable of effectively and accurately working on several
projects at one time, organizing and prioritizing tasks, and
working in a fast-paced environment
Ability to build and manage internal relationships, carry out
negotiations and understand customer needs and market
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands
and arms; talk and hear (effectively communicate verbally)
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus
Position requires use of keyboards, telephones, cell phones,
copiers, and telefax
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license
- Friendly, respectful environment that values high ambition,
putting our customer in the center of all we do, getting it done
together and open and honest communication.
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development
and enhancement of Metso Outotec's industry leading solutions.
- Regular opportunities to work in a global community.
- Pride in contributing to an industry leader providing end-to
end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing,
and metals refining industries globally.
- Competitive benefits which include: healthcare options
(medical, dental, vision), HSA, short term and long term
disability, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
accounts, 401K plan, education assistance, paid vacation (<5
years service = 15 days; 5 years or more service = 25 days), 11
paid holidays, 40 hours paid sick time for non-exempt employees,
and much more!
- This position is elibible for an annual bonus, which is a
percentage of eligible wages and is primarily dependent on Company
As a multi-national company Metso Outotec values and thrives on
diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment
decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, please let us know.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies,
end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals
processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By
improving our customers' energy and water efficiency, increasing
their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our
product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over
15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative
combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is
listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com,
Keywords: Metso Corporation, Mesa , Tool Room Coordinator (107861), Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!