Shift Leader Firehouse Subs Power Road Mesa
Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
REPORTS TO: General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:This position is fully accountable
for the profitable operation of a specific shift designated by the
General Manager while adhering to all company guidelines and
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA
and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure store goals for labor, customer service and sales are
met each shift.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operation shifts
within established guidelines and requirements for food cost,
labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs "culture" and mission and vision
statements. While leading up to a team of 5.
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current
operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining
employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and knowledgeable on all
Firehouse Subs positions and procedures.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation
- Represents Firehouse Subs in a professional, positive manner at
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues
that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
Hours vary based on availability. 28-38h per week.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Mesa , Shift Leader Firehouse Subs Power Road Mesa, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!