Night Crew Clerk
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The night crew clerk or non-checking clerk maintains and
replenishes general department (grocery, frozen foods, liquor,
non-foods and health and beauty care), merchandise.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and team members.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering
product information, providing selling suggestions and always
giving a genuine thank you.
- Ordering general department merchandise.
- Unloading trailers, receiving merchandise, breaking down
pallets, positioning cases of product in the warehouse, sales floor
or walk-in cooler.
- Keeping shelves full and faced, building attractive floor,
aisle and frontend displays.
- Understanding the importance of monitoring product pricing,
signage, and placement and the proper use of product shelf tags and
- Keeping clean neat and orderly work areas, including well swept
- Attentively stocking dated perishable products, rotating items
as necessary to ensure quality and safety.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 18 years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. This description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned; This job description is subject to change at
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Mesa , Night Crew Clerk, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!