ASDOH - Post-Doc Program Coordinator, Orthodontics
Company: A.T. Still University
Posted on: May 4, 2021
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral
Health (ATSU-ASDOH) seeks applications for a Post-Doc Program
Coordinator, Orthodontics. This position reports to the Director of
Clinic Operations, Orthodontics, while supporting day-to-day
activities & functions of the Orthodontic program and residents and
providing administrative support to faculty and staff in Ortho.
- Two-year college certificate or equivalent required; preferred
in education, business, or administration.
- Strong Administrative background with project management
experience; calendar coordination and event planning a plus.
- Ability to deescalate in a conflict or confrontation.
- Organizational, computer and writing skills. Job Requirements:
- Primary Institutional Liaison for all incoming and prospective
Orthodontic residents .
- Manage and organize recruitment, screening, and enrollment of
- Coordinates curriculum for resident orientation at the
direction of Clinical & Educational Director faculties for each
- Monitor resident progress for program completion and
- Prepare and submit vendor payment purchase order (PO) requests
for non-clinical/consumable items.
- Coordinate Orthodontic internal referrals.
- Record and track Orthodontic residents' time off for medical,
CE and vacation, and reporting to the Registrar.
- Track and report all resident incidents and exposures.
- Create and maintain activities log of the Orthodontic program
as required by CODA.
- Schedule meetings and room bookings as related to faculty,
residents, students and administration of the Orthodontic Program,
along with preparation of meeting documents as needed.
- Compile agenda, record and distribute the minutes of
Post-doctoral Orthodontic meetings.
- Keep the Orthodontic department & Triton team apprised of
pertinent resident scheduling changes and update changes in Dolphin
- Oversee allocation of annual budget for the educational,
resident-related activities, i.e. orientation, interviews.
- Work with faculty to schedule lunch and learns, reserve the
room, and make arrangements for the food.
- Administrative assistant to the Orthodontic Administrative and
Clinical Directors, including maintaining multiple calendars,
emails, and general correspondence.
- Manage the Google and Dolphin calendars for the Orthodontic
- Oversee the Google calendar for the Orthodontic conference
rooms, receiving and booking all incoming requests.
- Write detailed, accurate communication, including memorandums,
letters and reports concerning the program.
- Monitor resident course completion in Canvas.
- Assist with travel arrangements as requested - traveling ASDOH
faculty, visiting lecturers, and internal faculty.
- Assist with submitting travel requests for faculty as
- Perform all department clerical work (scanning, filing,
- Assist Faculty in chart audits and work with residents to
- Manage and maintain records related to the Orthodontic
- Run Dolphin patient reports, monitor and communicate with
recall and unscheduled patients, track correspondence.
- Post Program Directors research as needed.
- Retrieve Orthodontic mail from the bin and deliver to
- Assist with patient records requests for Orthodontic
- Provides clerical support as needed to Orthodontic department
- Acts as back up to the Orthodontic deposit process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: A.T. Still University, Mesa , ASDOH - Post-Doc Program Coordinator, Orthodontics, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!