Service Executive I (Credit)
Posted on: June 5, 2021
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a
place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by
taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and
invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a
highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on
your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version
of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
Under minimal supervision, this position will serve as the main
operational service relationship manager, service point of contact
for management of operational support and escalations of day to day
operations for assigned credit unions in the following LOBs
including: Credit. Incumbent will be responsible and
accountable to play an integral role in delivering service through
building relationships with key CU staff members and executives,
developing and executing service account plans, managing and/or
overseeing and monitoring service requests and projects to ensure
timeliness, accuracy and quality. In addition,
incumbent will provide consultative services and operational
expertise to support the Credit Union’s overall business
objectives. Incumbent will manage operational problem solving in
partnership with various internal and external organizational
resources and is responsible to make sound business decisions that
may be outside of established parameters. Incumbent functions as
the credit union advocate and operational liaison to all PSCU
departments to affect policies and procedures and short, mid, and
long-term process improvements in business execution.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of operational applications and
systems used by their assigned credit union such as Visa,
MasterCard, First Data, Member Connect, AccessPoint, Apple Pay,
EMV, Google Wallet, Score Source and Evolve; understand the
specifics on reports, enhancements and exceptions handling.
- Develop and maintain strong account relationships to achieve
high client satisfaction ratings as reflected in member-owner and
performance evaluation surveys. Act as operational service
relationship manager and primary point of contact for credit union
for the management of operational support and escalated issue
- Maintain a thorough understanding of complex payments
regulations and how each relates to assigned credit unions.
Interpret policies and operational practices.
- Maintain extensive understanding of contracted Service Level
Agreements (SLA) requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
for all clients.
- Oversee and monitor open service tickets to ensure response
timeliness, accuracy, and quality. Internally escalate concerns to
appropriate service team managers. Ensure that all
questions/inquires/issues from the credit unions are recorded and
tracked through resolution following defined process with the
appropriate resolution comments.
- Oversee and monitor outstanding inquiries and projects for
assigned credit unions to ensure quick follow up and resolution to
outstanding requests and issues.
- Serve as the client’s operational relationship consultant and
act as their advocate, exercising discretion and independent
judgment in resolving complex operational and product issues;
making sound business decisions that may be outside of established
parameters; demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency and
continually monitoring and communicating the status and/or
resolution to the client in written, verbal and/or visual
- Acts as consultant between various partners, all PSCU
business units and the client by providing ongoing communication
between all parties to ensure timely resolution of the client’s
- Independently evaluate and compare courses of action through
extensive research and analysis on complex high-monetary risk
product/service change requests ensuring client’s objectives are
met, preventing potential financial liability and maintaining
positive client relationship.
- Stay abreast of and/or participate in open projects to
ensure project processes are being followed both internally and
externally and escalate appropriately. Participate in the
appropriate processes to ensure project deliverables are aligned
with client requirements.
- Provide consultative guidance and operational service
support on all various initiatives such as solution campaigns,
product migration projects, global card portfolio changes and
communications on new and existing products, services, regulatory
information, and account compromise events.
- Set and manage client expectations with regard to complex
system functionality, compliance and timeframes as well as keeping
client apprised of significant operational system changes or
issues. Incumbent must possess aptitude to provide accurate
cautions and clarifications related to client-specific conditions
which could influence objective.
- Serve as client’s primary point of issue escalation with PSCU
and with all vendor partners.
- Meet with credit union operational contacts and senior
executives to evaluate operational opportunities for improvements
and demonstrate the value of PSCU partnership with assigned credit
- Partner with appropriate Account Executive in preparation for
scheduled review meetings on operational updates including open
items. Participate in CU account plan review meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities and partner with the Account
Executive in the execution of new products and services
- Lead and/or participate in assigned projects including
cross-functional teams in support of PSCU, business unit, and/or
department goals and objectives
- Maintain current operational knowledge of all PSCU
offered products and service applications including its key
functions and associated reports
- Maintain an understanding of payments regulations, e.g.
Dodd-Frank, and how each relates to their assigned credit
- Ensure client operational profile is created and
- Mentor and assist in the training and support of other
Service Executives; act as a subject matter expert and second
point of escalation for issue resolution on all products and
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education
and PSCU/or relevant experience required
Three to Five (3-5) years in a client relationship role within
the financial service industry required.
Three (3) years direct sales, project management, and/or service
experience in payments industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Service Excellence,
Passion, Leadership, Trust and Innovation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet needs of the
business; including being available after hours (on-call) for
client emergencies and unique situations
- Ability to make decisions, act independently and effectively on
complex problem resolution, determine required resources and
communicate client direction to all stakeholders
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when
making decisions that have operational and/or monetary impact on
PSCU and client
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a
- Ability to communicate effectively with credit union
operational staff and executives as well as internal support teams
and leaders; Ability to build and maintain strong
- Must interact positively and professionally at all levels of
management and staff within PSCU, clients, and vendors
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis on an inquiry, concept or
project and provide appropriate consultation and feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced
environment, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet
computer software applications
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and
Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following "EEO is the Law" Poster and
the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will
not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees
or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona
location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please
click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right
To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative
methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants
needing assistance are encouraged to submit
resumes via our careers page submission button If
further assistance is required.
Keywords: PSCU, Mesa , Service Executive I (Credit), Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!