Company: Premier Employee Solutions
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Apply Today, Work
Logs into multiple systems in order to perform their job: Such as
Salesforce and five9 for schedule viewing and time reporting
Speaks with prospective students who have requested information
about our schools.
Screens inquiry through the use of our interactive scripting tool
to determine if student meets the minimum qualifications to speak
with an admissions representative.
Uses off-line reference materials that are posted as reminders for
special projects and/or processes.
Warm transfers prospective student to a live admissions
representative skilled to assist prospective students based on
their interest and background.
Correctly dispositions inquiries as necessary to maintain accurate
Makes a dynamic impression, sparks interest, and demonstrates the
value of speaking with our admissions department.
Schedule flexibility, including ability to work evenings and
More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
High School diploma or its equivalent required
Computer Skills (Office Suite) and the ability to maneuver
throughout various computer programs.
Decisive decision-making ability when assessing interest of
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Positive attitude and team-player mentality.
Ability to quickly implement coaching into practice.
Ability to adapt to new processes, including those which involve
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision
insurance, and life insurance.
Full-time, Temp to
1st Shift, 6:00AM-6:00PM, Mon-Fri
Call or Visit
230 W. Baseline Road
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer
Keywords: Premier Employee Solutions, Mesa , Customer Service, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!