$14.69/hr. + Bonus - Flex Security Officer
Schedule: Saturday-Sunday 6 am-2 pm, Monday-Tuesday 10 pm-6 am +
8 additional hours.
Hourly Rate: $14.69/hr. + Benefits + $500 Signing Bonus
Location: Mesa, AZ
Employee Benefits: We offer the following employee benefits
package to our team members that include:
- Career Development within Anderson Security
- Paid Sick Leave
- $500 Signing Bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 90 days)
- Free CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Professional Uniforms and First-Class Equipment
- Guard Card Training and Renewal Assistance
We are looking for a Flex Security Officer to work in the Mesa,
AZ area. As a Flex Security Officer, you are responsible for
safeguarding the facility property, personnel, and equipment.
Additionally, you are responsible for reporting noteworthy
incidents to the company and client as they occur.
As a Flex Security Officer, you should also ensure that safety
equipment remains in excellent working order. As you become more
aware of your site, youll start to notice any changes and can
identify if something is out of the ordinary.
This position qualifies for our $500 Signing Bonus!
- Communicate appropriately with supervisors, peers, client
associates, and the general public professionally.
- Ensure that the security team meets organizational goals for
productivity, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Display intermediate/advanced computer skills to utilize the
proprietary software on-site (CCure alarm systems and CCTV
- Conduct thorough foot patrols around the premises to observe
anything out of the ordinary. Some sites may have motorized
patrols, i.e., golf carts or patrol trucks.
- Provide exceptional customer service while displaying a
- Have a thorough understanding of standard operating procedures,
site-specific post orders and duties, and client safety
- Make ethical judgment decisions while carrying out your
responsibilities according to company and client policies.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail in all aspects of the job
to ensure safety and security for all on-site.
- Handle sensitive information and material, in doing so, remain
confidential at all times.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity in the performance
of your duties.
- Maintain a flexible schedule and ability to work overtime if
and when required or in the event of an emergency.
- A valid Unarmed Security Guard License in Arizona (We can help
you get this!)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess an Armed Security Guard Card through AZDPS.
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified. (We can help!)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Submit a comprehensive background check and drug
- Possess the minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- If military experience must be able to provide a copy of
DD-214, Form 4.
About Anderson Security
Anderson Security is a leading provider of contract security
services and total solutions. We set ourselves apart from the
competition by providing security professionals who embody
integrity, reliability, and professionalismall tenets of delivering
operational excellence, our service hallmarks to clients.
Anderson Security provides all the tools you will need to be
successful. We offer competitive wages, a steady work schedule,
Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, and the BEST training in the state!
We offer a positive and inclusive work environment where you are
treated with the respect a security professional deserves.
Anderson Security knows that the officers in the field are the
backbone of our company. Your success ensures that our clients
receive the best security services available by top-notch
professionals. Apply to find out more!
Anderson Security Agency, Ltd., provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as
a covered veteran following applicable federal, state, and local