Company: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) is a Canadian
designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles. The company's
flagship vehicle is the innovative purpose built; single-seat
electric vehicle called the SOLO. This vehicle will revolutionize
commuting, delivery and shared mobility. The SOLO provides a
driving experience that is unique, trendy, fun, affordable and
environmentally friendly. Intermeccanica, a subsidiary of
ElectraMeccanica, has successfully been building high-end specialty
cars for 60 years. For more information, please visit
So how can you help us? We are looking for enthusiastic
individuals that are proud of the work they produce. This is a
fantastic opportunity to join the electric vehicle industry and
revolutionize how we commute.
We are seeking a Full-Time Quality Inspector to join our lean
and agile team in Mesa, Arizona. This role reports to the Plant
Manager. The purpose of the Quality Inspector is to ensure that our
products are made to the highest standards, so that our customers
will enjoy high-quality vehicles and ensuring the long-term success
of our company.
- Evaluate incoming parts, and part assemblies to incoming
inspection standards and drawings.
- Read component and assembly drawings, vehicle inspection
standards to comprehend the quality expectations for the product
and supplied components.
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality
standards and record supplier performance.
- Develop and maintain boundary samples based on quality
requirements and review with engineering teams.
- Conduct material review meetings, to ensure proper disposition
of non-conforming components.
- Evaluate and inspect sub-assemblies during production to ensure
assembly is completed correctly prior to assembly moving to next
- Inspect completed vehicle to EMV inspection criteria to ensure
vehicles meet all quality requirements.
- Use test equipment to perform complex testing procedures.
- Perform vehicle audit testing and objective measurements as
required by control plans.
- Document any non-conformances found and assign responsibility,
maintain metrics and KPIs for manufacturing lines and factory.
- Comprehend process quality standards and determine if ongoing
production meets those standards.
- Communicate emerging and trending quality issues to prevent
negative impact to the factory.
- Escalate concerns that are not being properly resolved in your
immediate work area.
- Construct and maintain strong relationships with members of all
- Review processes and perform QA network analysis as well as
ensure processes are efficient.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager and plant
- Support the QMS as part of the quality team.
- Lead and execute continuous improvement activities within the
plant and the company.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring tools and instruments
are within calibration.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining 5S standards within
the QC area
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Keywords: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd., Mesa , Quality Inspector, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!