Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Live your best life possible by helping others live
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare,
we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building
Were on the lookout for caring and compassionate team
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Create your own schedule
- On the Job training available
- Experience is preferred but is not required
What youll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning & preparation
- Properly manage household needs.
- Light housekeeping.
- Provide companionship to the client
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- CPR/ First Aid certified or Willing to obtain upon hire
- Negative TB Test or Willing to obtain upon hire
- Reliable Transportation & Current Auto Insurance
- Eligible to work in the US
- Must pass a drug screen, Including THC.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and
personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Compensation: $12.75 - $14.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Mesa , Caregiver, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!