Customer Service Center Specialist - Entry-Level
Company: Edupoint Educational Systems
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Edupoint Educational Systems, a "Top Companies to Work For"
recipient is currently seeking multiple Customer Service Center
Specialists. This entry-level position is a great way to get
started in the fast-growing educational technology industry with
competitive compensation and a full suite of benefits including
Health, Vision, Dental and 401k with a match. This position will be
responsible for providing technical software support and services
for Edupoints web-based student information system to Edupoints
K-12 client school district personnel.
Though experience working in a K-12 school environment or with
Synergy SIS is helpful, it is not required to be successful in the
Customer Resource Center. Edupoint has developed a robust and
interactive training regime that prioritizes teammate preparedness,
problem solving skills, and the client experience over arbitrary
metrics and KPIs.
Ready to start your new career with a stable industry-leading
- Provide prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable support to
Edupoints customers by responding to questions received via
telephone calls, e-mails, and through the customer portal.
- Handle inbound calls and manage workload to ensure clients
receive timely responses.
- Communicate software bugs, installation problems, and/or
necessary software modifications to Development using the incident
- Establish positive client relationships and ensure client
- Customer service and/or quality assurance experience.
- Positive professional attitude and eagerness to solve
- Experience in K-12 education environment is preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision
available within a month of employment
- Competitive pay starting at $19/hour plus monthly performance
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (Most School Holidays + Last week of
- Company Paid for Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with matching and immediate vesting
- Wellness programs
The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they
do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of the employer.
Edupoint Educational Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Edupoint Educational Systems, Mesa , Customer Service Center Specialist - Entry-Level, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!