Supervisor, Payment Posting
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: June 6, 2021
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Supervisor, Office Management is responsible for overall
office activities, including reception area for a specific business
unit. The incumbent also provides support to executive level staff
and coordinates work for a group of administrative level staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not
limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and
- Responsible for the organization and coordination of office
operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities
for business unit, including administrative assistant assignments
- Supervises the scheduling of appointments, conferences and
speaking arrangements and other meeting summaries and/or supporting
documents in preparation for scheduled appointments.
- Supervises the reception area to ensure effective telephone and
mail communications both internally and externally to maintain
- Oversees the maintenance, alteration and arrangement of office
areas and equipment and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture,
office equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing
policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Works with division and department leaders to develop,
prioritize and implement processes.
- Responsible for coordinating with appropriate parties to ensure
building/ office suite access.
- Works with facilities management to ensure building safety,
cleanliness and order.
- Provides assistance to junior level staff with general tasks
that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by
- Provides leadership, coaching and development plans for all
direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce;
partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Screens incoming calls, determining nature of call and whether
or not it requires immediate attention; takes messages and
maintains contact lists.
- Processes all incoming correspondence, prioritizing and
determining its disposition.
- Reconciles credit card statements and manages all expense
reports in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison with other departments, affiliate
organizations, other agencies and staff.
- Maintains and promotes strong business relationships with key
stakeholders in support of management objectives.
- Creates documents through PowerPoint. Excel and other Microsoft
- In conjunction with Human Resources, assists with coordination
of employee engagement activities.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching and counseling employees,
including performance reviews, disciplinary action and
- Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer
groups. Interaction normally involves the exchange or presentation
of factual information.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- May require overnight travel to assist with coordination of
executive level meetings.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels
of administrative and office support staff.
- Bachelor's Degree required; experience in lieu of educational
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a senior individual contributor
role; or 1 - 3 years' experience as a Supervisor.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage
multiple concurrent tasks.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Strong organization and time management. Able to achieve high
performance goals and meet deadlines in fast paced
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
discretion. Adaptable to various competing demands.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Mesa , Supervisor, Payment Posting, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!