DSD Receiving Clerk
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The primary responsibility of the DSD receiving clerk is the
accurate checking in of, and then entry into the direct store
delivery (DSD) computer all store DSD vendor deliveries; as well as
the maintenance and organization of the warehouse receiving area of
the grocery store.
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- The DSD receiving clerk has the primary responsibility of
efficiently and accurately checking in all grocery vendor
deliveries, but also meat, produce, bakery, deli and liquor
- Observing all store rules and company policies.
- Enforcing store operating hours for receiving according to
- Controlling the flow of vendor traffic through receiving
- Checking and verifying all grocery items received to ensure
that the items listed on vendor invoices are actually delivered and
meet store policy for quality, count, and condition.
- Verifying that all vendor invoices include legible pricing and
are properly extended.
- Flagging attention to any discrepancies and shortages on
invoice documents and obtain the signature of the delivery vendor
for confirmation of such shortages according to company
- Handling damaged and spoiled products according to company
policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Performing accurate posting of all invoice documents to the
receiving log and place all signed invoices in the designated and
- Keeping all warehouse, receiving, storage, and spoils areas
clean, clear and in good order.
- Bailing cardboard boxes and cleaning dock as needed.
- Using bailer, pallet jacks and forklifts in compliance with
company safety policy.
- Ensuring compliance with heath department, weights and measures
requirements, liquor and tobacco laws, and invoice handling.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 18 years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
This description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be
This job description is subject to change at any time
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Mesa , DSD Receiving Clerk, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!