Contact Center Representative
Company: UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100
credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and
growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a
growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to
strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our
members. In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter,
your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members
to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work
smarter and to be more successful
Provide Superior Service regarding all Credit Union services to
members verbally and in writing via telephone, e-mail and chat, in
an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Answers and resolves member inquiries or complaints regarding
Credit Union products and services through calls, e-mails, and
chats, escalating situations when required.
- Cross-sells products and services, explains features and
benefits and offers alternative products or services as
- Processes referrals through appropriate channels, based on the
members financial needs.
- Establishes and maintains positive member service
- Receives and processes requests including, but not limited to
disbursements, withdrawals, transfer of funds, data changes, check
orders, stop payments, loan payments, and statement copies.
Provides account information, and responds to product, operational,
and policy inquiries.
- Remains up to date and informed on all Credit Union operations,
products and services.
- Maintains quality and productivity levels, as established by
- Works collaboratively with others in department to build and
maintain a strong cohesive team and achieve department
- Interfaces with other departments as needed to assure that
member needs are met and disputes are resolved in a timely
- Maintains confidentiality of information as well as controls
and protects sensitive information and material.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of audit and
compliance regulations related to operations.
- Ensures full compliance with UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Service Standards, policies, procedures and the Bank Secrecy
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Requires a minimum of one years of related experience with
resolving complex customer inquiries and complaints, preferably in
a financial institution.
- Requires the ability to work with minimal supervision, and at
times under very busy conditions with proficiency in typing, word
processing software applications, spreadsheet software applications
and the ability to communicate highly effectively, both verbally
and in writing.
- Flexibility with work schedule is also required.
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued
contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a
positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY
provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and
the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package*
Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life,
and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
- All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer
including disability/vets. For more information on UNIFY, visit us
Keywords: UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Mesa , Contact Center Representative, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!