Company: Caring Transitions
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We deliver professional, courteous, and seamless
services to help families in times of transition and support
relocation, whether cross-country or local, settlements, online
auction, estate sales, and more!
This is a great opportunity for retirees, stay-at-home
moms/dads, or college students who like to make extra cash while
helping others but don't require consistent work/schedule. No
specific experience necessary. You should be self-motivated and
possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Join our estate and moving teams today for a rewarding
career giving back to your community!
- Make a difference and positively impact lives of local
- Opportunity to grow in your role
The ideal candidate will be:
- A team player
- Passionate about serving others
- Honest and reliable
- In good physical condition as there could be repetitive
lifting, bending, and standing
- Comfortable working in a dusty or dirty environment at
- Have sales and/or marketing experience
Join our innovative and hands-on team today to give peace of
mind to local families!
- Motivated self-starter with strong organization and time
- Greet clients with a smile, receive orders, process payments,
and respond to customer issues
- Operate cash register or point of sale devices as needed
- Communicate in a positive manner with clients, peers, and
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely pack/unpack
and stage/resettle client household items
- Other duties assigned as needed
Apply today or learn more at
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Caring Transitions, Mesa , General Labor, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!