Company: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Valley Consulting Group, an established financial services
practice for Thrivent in Mesa, AZ is looking for a full-time
Administrative Assistant. We're hiring motivated people to grow
with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping
others, we'd like to connect with you.
This role is critical to our client experience and requires a
friendly, upbeat demeanor. This important team member supports the
daily operations of the business, including, but not limited to
answering the phones, scheduling client appointments,
meeting/greeting clients, and utilizing Thrivent computer systems
and programs in support of client needs.
The position responsibilities would require our new team member
to be in the office from M-Th 8am-5pm and Fridays 8:30am -12:30pm.
Starting at $14-18/hour and includes paid holidays/vacation time
and additional benefits negotiable upon hire. Work/Life Balance is
a value respected by this employer. We provide opportunities for
advancement and personal growth within our team.
- Handles incoming telephone calls/emails and responds to
requests for information
- Performs routine administrative duties such as scheduling
client appointments and maintaining client records
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of documents, reports,
and special projects
- Supports events/special projects, the administration of various
programs and processing functions as needed
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Must be a team player and have a desire to provide a high level
- Must be organized with excellent communication skills and
attention to detail.
- Strong computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g.,
Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of
work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity with sensitive/confidential
As part of our recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a
verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete
the hiring/contracting process. In addition, fingerprints will be
taken for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for
review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Keywords: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Mesa , Administrative Assistant, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!