Clinician - Stapley Health Center- Sign on Bonus!
Company: Terros, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health
for a Clinician at our Stapley Health Center.
The ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and
professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of
the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the
opportunity you've been seeking. Our overall goals of the
Outpatient program include achievement of a state of recovery,
improved quality of life, and improved integration within community
and family resources and supports.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people,
guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment.
For more than five decades, the heart of everything we do is
inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and
mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families,
support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading
Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and
Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Recently awarded among Arizona's Most Admired Companies in
Terros Health is looking for professional and dedicated
Clinicians for our Stapley Health Center!
Location: 1111 S Stapley Dr #5060, Mesa, AZ
- New Hire Sign On Bonus: $500 if not licensed: $1,000 if
licensed (cannot be a temporary license). *
Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS (Additional Language Differential
- Responsible for providing outpatient counseling services which
may include adults, children, adolescents, families, couples and
groups using the Triple Aim framework of "Better health for the
population, better care for the individual and lower cost per
- Develop therapeutic relationships with clients, in-home or
onsite as required by program/contract guidelines
- Participate in treatment planning with each individual and/or
family to improve overall health
- Collaborates with all members of the treatment team keeping
clients at the center of their care
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but
not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Master's degree, i.e., MA, MS, MC, MSW, in behavioral health
field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Bilingual (Spanish - English) candidates are strongly
- Strongly Preferred - One year of experience practicing in one
of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of
Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State
Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the
Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must be at least (21 years of age) per Arizona Administrative
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1)
or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working
days of employment.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 22 years
of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet
requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children
- Microsoft Word and EM
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and
wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our
employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit
our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
Keywords: Terros, Inc., Mesa , Clinician - Stapley Health Center- Sign on Bonus!, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!