Machinist (CNC Lathe)- 2nd Shift
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Run, set up and edit jobs on manual and CNC machines such as
Lathes, Mills, Grinders and Hone Machines. Will be responsible for
the use of general to advance hand-measuring tools daily. Working
closely with teams from all areas of the Machine Shop, to help
assist in the development and troubleshooting of jobs and
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Technical education is preferred
- Exposure to ID/OD Grinding, Manual and CNC Milling and Manual
and CNC Lathe experience is preferred
- Aerospace, Okuma, Haas, Matsuura, Centroid, Hermle and Fryer
experience is preferred (Lathe and Mill)
- Kellenberger, Studer, Moore Jig Grinder, Sunnen Hone and Fryer
experience preferred (Grind)
- Ability to perform basic math skills efficiently and
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to aerospace
- Blueprint reading, knowledge of GD&T, basic machine
operation "Button Pusher," to Machining and knowledge of cutting
tools is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and stressful situations.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in computer applications; including Microsoft
Keywords: Textron, Mesa , Machinist (CNC Lathe)- 2nd Shift, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!