Sr. Representative, Recovery and Reinstatement
Company: Santander Bank
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Apply Req ID: oQjoffww Date posted 05/25/2021
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's
business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by
driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people,
processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance,
increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the
sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the
highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews
data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute
service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet
company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant
requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to
identify developments and translate them into operational
implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Recovery
Manages the day-to-day operations of consumer severely past due
customer accounts in order to minimize losses and secure
collateral. Ensures adherence to internal policy and external
regulations. Supports respectful customer experiences throughout
life of loan.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Representative, Recovery and Reinstatement provides
recovery and collection efforts on charged-off accounts through
reinstatements. S/he works with customers, business partners, and
outside agencies and/or 3rd parties to ensure recovery and
collection efforts are processed in a timely and accurate
- Provides recovery and collection efforts on charged-off
accounts and reinstatements.
- Recommends settlements as circumstances warrant.
- Handles incoming calls related to recovery accounts.
- Initiates contact with customers or agencies in an effort to
negotiate recovery of collateralized balances.
- Provides agents with all the pertinent information to
effectively recover the assigned collateral.
- Documents all account activity accurately in the computer
- Assists in other related departments as required by business
- Other duties as assigned.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing,
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is
required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at
any time. This job description is not a contract for employment,
and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any
time, for any reason.
Keywords: Santander Bank, Mesa , Sr. Representative, Recovery and Reinstatement, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!