Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through
innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a
leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of
users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves
diabetes management around the world.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator Lead is an integral role
supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall
success of the team by providing a high level of customer service,
administrative support, and project coordination throughout the
recruiting process. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented,
have a passion for serving clients, and thrive in a fast-paced
support role while assisting the Supervisor to lead the team.
Functional Description: Support Individual Contributor
Administers staffing/recruiting programs.
- Complete understanding of the aspects of the job.
- Applies high level of knowledge to complete a wide range of
tasks that normally requires time management skills.
- Work at this level requires following established
- May independently plan own work, referring only unusual cases
- Frequent contact with employees at all levels within the
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for
- Assignments are complex in nature where judgment and initiative
is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Thoroughness and reliability are essential as errors would
result in a possibility for loss and normally affect other
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of related experience
and High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
- The Workplace Type for this role is Flex. Based on the nature
of your position you will be working onsite approximately 2-3 days
per week from collaborative space and hoteling desks at our Dexcom
sites. You will need to be located within commuting distance
(typically 75 miles/120km) of your assigned Dexcom site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling interviews,
arranging candidate travel, expense reimbursement, assisting with
job fairs, and managing projects as assigned.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in
the applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors)
- Assist with compliance matters including accurate record
keeping of applicant documents
- Assist with onboarding new employees and ensuring compliance is
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of
confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with
- Assist with candidate sourcing and phone screening as
- Assists with hiring manager communication efforts surrounding
candidate status updates
- Initiate, track, and update recruiters on candidate background
process; May conduct reference checks and document information as
- Responsible for new team member on-boarding and administrative
- Assist supervisor with team support
- Work on ad hoc activities and Recruiting projects as time
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in
English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to
perform the following Physical Activity: Standing, walking,
sitting, using hands, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms,
climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear,
taste or smell. May be required to lift 0 lbs. to over 100 lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. May be exposed to the following
environmental conditions: Wet or humid conditions, work near moving
parts, work in high - precarious places, fumes or airborne
particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions,
extreme heat (non-weather), extreme cold (non-weather), risk of
electric shock, work with explosives, risk of radiation, vibration.
The noise level in this work environment can range from quiet to
Please note: The information contained herein is not intended to
be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the
job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the
skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its
discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job
description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision
at this link.