Role and Responsibilities
CAE, the world leader in aviation training is seeking a Flight
Dispatcher to join our team at our Oxford Aviation Academy in Mesa,
AZ. If you are someone with strong customer service skills, the
ability to multi-task and enjoy a fast paced environment this role
is for you!
This position is works a 4 - ten hour days shift
Thursday - Sunday beginning between 3AM-5AM each day (Monday,
Tuesday, and Wednesday off)
The responsibilities of the Dispatcher include but are not
- Ensure that the Flight Operations systems are maintained
accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that flights are efficiently dispatched and that all
company and regulatory checks are performed.
- Ensure a safe workplace is maintained at all times.
- Conduct daily aircraft inspections and inventory checks.
- Associate degree or college degree in job-related field.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced
- Ability to advise students on policies and procedures.
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Previous experience of working within a customer service
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only
those whose background and experience match the requirements of the
role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to
work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race,
nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely
for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender