Barber - FT - Mesa 85209
Company: Keep It Cut
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Tired of being just a number?
Looking to be part of a salon that cares about you?
Ready to love coming to work?
Keep It Cut is a locally owned men's hair shop with a fresh
concept, Unlimited Haircut Memberships. We pride ourselves in
having a friendly personality, quality haircuts, showcase a modern
urban industrial decor (concrete floor, exposed ceiling, natural
woods), with jazzy indie hip hop music in the background.
What makes working at Keep It Cut the best job you will ever
- Hourly Wage of $18-$27, with the average new stylist making $23
an hour after 6 months (including tips)
- Build clientele fast with our membership model
- Staff are taken care of in more ways than just
- Stress free, laid back environment
- Give great haircuts and make happy customers
- Support your teammates
- Ability to do a "Zero Fade"
- Ability to complete haircuts in 30 minutes or less
- Valid Arizona Barber License
- $12 an hour base pay plus sales bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off accrued from day 1
- Health Insurance (a portion paid by Keep It Cut)
- Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- 3% Employer Matching Retirement Plan
- Company provided Andis, Oster, and Wahl tools
- Two personal shear sharpenings per year
- Ongoing Paid Education
Keywords: Keep It Cut, Mesa , Barber - FT - Mesa 85209, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!