Field Service Technician - Drill/Loaders
Company: Komatsu America Corp
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining,
forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing
value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse
line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we
tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and
productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water,
pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical,
through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H,
Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and
Key Job Responsibilities
- Have an understanding that safety is number one and quality is
number two. Follow and promote all Komatsu policies and
- Extensive knowledge with troubleshooting skills in hydraulics,
low - 12/24 voltage electrical and mechanical components.
- Must be willing to travel more than 90% of the time and be
flexible with job assignments.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in a professional
manner and adjust the scope of work to meet demand.
- 5-10 years experience in the maintenance of mining equipment,
ie drills, loaders, shovels. Rotary drill experience is a
- Understanding of prints, so all repairs are completed to OEM
- Willing to travel more than 90% of the time to meet business
- Must live in the local area.
- Clean driving record, CDL is a plus.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Komatsu America Corp, Mesa , Field Service Technician - Drill/Loaders, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!