Return to Careers at Elwood Bilingual Staffing Recruiter
When you join the Elwood family, you become part of team that
fosters a culture of integrity, winning and achieving results,
providing superior customer service, and helping others. We help
people find jobs and help employers find the people they need to be
successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made
a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success
of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and
make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture
for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can
expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges
along with progressive training and professional development to
meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves
more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long - Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Telemedicine - Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance - Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection - LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairman?s Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
General Purpose of a Bilingual Staffing Recruiter:
The branch is the fundamental business unit of Elwood Staffing
and the Staffing Recruiter is a primary role in greeting,
scheduling, responding to inquiries, and processing of applicants
and working associates. The Staffing Recruiter is responsible for
supporting the strategic objectives, branch operations, customer
service activities, and business development activities. All
employees consistently support and promote the company mission,
five key beliefs, philosophies, and provide Superior Customer
Service in all aspects of the job.
Essential Functions of a Bilingual Staffing Recruiter:
If you have held positions similar to: Restaurant Manager,
Property Manager, Customer Service Representative, or Retail
Manager then you already have experience with the following:
- Execute recruiting, order fulfillment, and service operations
to meet 100% on-time order fulfillment ? all the time.
- Interview applicants in a legal, timely manner, make hiring
decisions regarding applicants for employment; offer job
assignments to qualified individuals.
- Administer pre-employment tests and enter results according to
standard operating procedures.
- Ensure completion of all pre-employment paperwork and review to
ensure accuracy and compliance under applicable law.
- Conduct job fairs, check-in of associates at the client site,
worksite evaluations, injury investigations, and employee relations
- Consistently make quality control calls to clients and
associates to maintain an open channel for customer feedback and
- Make outbound sales calls to pro-actively skill market
candidates to current and prospective customers.
- Communicate regularly with sales staff in your market
concerning order status and client satisfaction.
- Counsel, discipline, and terminate temporary associates, when
appropriate, and document according to standard operating
- Ensure service operations activities comply with company
policies and applicable government regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience for a Bilingual Staffing
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate
and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver?s license is required for this role to travel
between branch and prospect/client locations.
If you are organized, determined, detail-oriented, and able to
multitask in a fast-paced environment then the Staffing Recruiter
position would be a great fit for you!
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of
the best to work for in the staffing industry!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com
(Related Keywords: Staffing Assistant, Assistant, Office
Secretary, Secretary, Receptionist, Recruiting, Recruiter, Customer
Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Retail, Call Center,
Restaurant Server, CSR, Customer Service Representative,
Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Personnel)
Contact Information Elwood Staffing
1855 S Country Club Dr, Suite 106
Mesa, AZ 85210 Phone: 480..46.4.4890 Fax: 480.464.5925 Email: