A&P Apprentice-Rotor Wing
Company: Cessna Aircraft Co
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Apprentices will assist in the assembling, disassembling and/or
modifying aircraft components by changing, removing, replacing, or
upgrading aerospace vehicle sub-components, consumables, and
expendables to correct failures or implement upgrades or
- Assist mechanics with a variety of mechanical duties on various
aircraft components involving assembling, disassembling, and or
- Assists mechanics in validation and verification testing of
- Operates shop equipment to disassemble, troubleshoot, inspect
and repair aircraft components and assemblies.
- Support the configuration of aircraft components and bench test
equipment as required
- Work in accordance with established safety practices including
proper use of personal protective equipment; maintain a neat and
orderly work area.
- Requires high school education and individual must be working
towards their A&P certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborates and easily gets along in team-based
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge
through the local airport authority (if applicable).
Keywords: Cessna Aircraft Co, Mesa , A&P Apprentice-Rotor Wing, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!