Service Technician II - Rebuild Shop
Company: Komatsu America Corp
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining,
forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing
value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse
line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we
tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and
productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water,
pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical,
through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H,
Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for inspection reports and downloading data.
- Testing frames and motors (test stand).
- Receiving jobs and final inspection.
- Calibration of shop equipment.
- Repair of loader cards.
- Crane and forklift trained.
- Test motors and frames on test stand.
- Administer the calibration system.
- Computer skills for inspection and calibration reports.
- Attention to detail for incoming receiving and final inspection
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Komatsu America Corp, Mesa , Service Technician II - Rebuild Shop, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!