Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through
innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a
leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of
users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves
diabetes management around the world.
Functional Description: Professional Individual Contributor
Plans, performs, and implements process improvement initiatives
(such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing
processes. Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-functional
project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process
measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement
opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns
improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the
use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and
product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses
including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control. Surveys
and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and
procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Demonstrates project management skills and successful track
record of completion.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and
- Receives general oversight and guidance on approaches to
compete project related tasks.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of
situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work,
detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts complex document revisions and/or document management
including batch production records, manufacturing procedures, and
cross functional procedures.
- Creates and presents trending and metrics reports i.e.
Inventory Counts, Good Documentation Reports, Work Order Reports,
Time Studies, WIP Labor Tracker, etc.
- Works with manufacturing managers and supervisors to develop
and maintain training materials and curricula on process
operations, theory, and compliance.
- Support MRP (Oracle) and MES (Camstar) related projects.
- Uses expert knowledge of compliance and cGMP manufacturing
processes to manage investigation and improvement initiatives
within manufacturing operations
- Manages cross functional teams to drive complex investigation
close outs, determine root cause and implement appropriate
Corrective and Preventative Action; completion of NCMRs, NCEs,
CAPAs, Internal Audit, etc.
- Utilizes manufacturing process knowledge and investigation
skill sets to identify and resolve manufacturing issues, improve
process operations, and affect positive change.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Visio is required
- Proficiency in Tableau is required
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in
English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
Please note: The information contained herein is not intended to
be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the
job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the
skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its
discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job
description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is
only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized
staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit
profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom
does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies.
Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team,
Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited