Engineering Manager, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems
Company: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) is a Canadian
designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles. The company's
flagship vehicle is the innovative purpose built; single-seat
electric vehicle called the SOLO. This vehicle will revolutionize
commuting, delivery and shared mobility. The SOLO provides a
driving experience that is unique, trendy, fun, affordable and
environmentally friendly. InterMeccanica, a subsidiary of
ElectraMeccanica, has successfully been building high-end specialty
cars for 60 years. For more information, please visit
So how can you help us? We want an enthusiastic individual that
is proud of the work they produce. We hope you are as passionate as
we are about revolutionizing the automotive industry. This is a
fantastic opportunity to join the electric vehicle industry.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager, Advanced Driving
Assistance Systems to join our lean and agile team in our Mesa,
Arizona facility. This role reports to the Chief Engineer. A
successful candidate will continuously innovate and find ways to
efficiently deliver on the goals set for our engineering team.
- Experienced system development within Autonomy Levels 1, 2, 3
inclusive of Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Indicators and
Collision Avoidance Capabilities.
- Responsible for ADAS/AD Systems Development and full vehicle
- Lead system and vehicle level verification and validation
activities inclusive of DVP&R and DFMEA's.
- Work with Supplier to coordinate Software releases & follow up
on Software issues.
- Design, develop and validate test procedures for ADAS
- Effectively manages documentation of test reports to
communicate all data throughout vehicle production teams.
- Work with internal teams and external governing bodies to
develop standards for validating vehicle performance.
- Work with external partners and test facilities to organize and
direct off-site vehicle testing.
- Develops Assistance Systems and Vehicle Dynamics for current
and future vehicle models.
- Guide and support the creation of in-house best practices.
Actively participates in the development and continuous improvement
of operating procedures.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of engineers providing
leadership and guidance.
- Conducts performance management and sets goals with their team
- Establish a level of accountability within their team, through
empowering and establishing clear responsibilities.
- Displays dedication, time management, cadence and effectively
elevates their team when needed.
- Assists with recruiting and building an effective engineering
- Other duties as occasionally required by company
Keywords: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd., Mesa , Engineering Manager, Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!