Quality Control Engineer - Metrology
Company: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, a global leader in chemical
solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, has an
exciting opportunity at our Mesa, AZ facility for a Quality Control
This position serves as a Quality Control Engineer specialist
responsible for understanding key chemical metrologies used in
analyzing semiconductor materials.
- Statistically review key chemistry metrologies to monitor and
understand all aspects/ impacts to instrument analysis, method
detection limits and background/baseline shifts/trends
- Collaborate with lab personnel in troubleshooting and
continuous improvement projects
- Establish a strong understanding of the key metrology equipment
to the background shifts and trends observed in FUJIFILM"s key
manufacturing processes. Meet with members of the production staff
to offer recommendations to manage data at the uncertainty
- Communicate findings and monitor continuous improvement for
effectiveness with other professionals including QC/QA managers and
lab personnel, across FFEM sites, product managers, instrument
developers, system engineers and customers
- Based on their findings drive change and continuous
improvements projects. Fully support metrology investigations in
support of respective Product Team and customer
- Drive change and continuous improvements based on
- Fully support metrology investigations in support of respective
Product Teams and customer requests or investigations.
- Maintain analytical equipment manuals and procedural
- BA/BS Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
Master's Degree preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the semiconductor field or in an
- Must be able to multitask, handling multiple projects and
- Good communication skills within different functional
- May be require to lead or direct roles of others
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience in
developing and maintaining a statistical process control
- A background in instrument analysis is preferred - ICP/MS,
GC/FID/TCD, GC/MS, LC/MS, GFAA, ICP/OES, UV-Vis, IC, HPLC, wet
chemistry techniques and liquid particle counters.
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to
successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment.
One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a
constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors,
the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and
conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all
circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally
express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of
employees in the organization, the ability to interact
appropriately with a variety of individuals including
customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a
team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive
manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand,
remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to
reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct
supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of
efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention
with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in
situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand
quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering
with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S.,
Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices
throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM
Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products
and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a
corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on
specific applications. Technical and applications support are
backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in
technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product
characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer
requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any
employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted
by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM
via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed
the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment
agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid
agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who
was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is
hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Mesa , Quality Control Engineer - Metrology, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!