Traveler's Assistance Agents will be responsible for providing
first level support or instruction for our
customers traveling in one of our rental vehicles. By
identifying concerns and problems, this position
acts as a resolution resource while answering questions,
providing guidance, troubleshooting, and
following up with customers in the coordination between service
providers to facilitate problem
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answer incoming call and assign based on priority.
- Work assigned calls by priority in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues remotely.
- Maintain Rental Agreement files.
- Maintain vehicle knowledge and understanding of how the
vehicles and their systems function.
- Communicate professionally with vendors and locate appropriate
- Document all calls and authorizations with accuracy.
- Work with team members to make sure all calls and duties are
- Maintain a neat and organized work area with sufficient
- Clean, straighten and organize work area when required.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses
intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and
- Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
seeks feedback to improve performance; shares expertise with
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge;
keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer
feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and
assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally;
expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good
listening and comprehension.
- Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; able to build morale
and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires
and motivates others to perform well.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
decisions; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns
work with strategic goals.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and principles; upholds
- Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Troubleshooting -Determining the cause of operating errors and
deciding what to do about it.
- Attention to Detail -Recognizes that even small inaccuracies
add up quickly. Demonstrates willingness to take time necessary to
follow instructions precisely.
- Speaking -Talking to others to convey information
- Active Listening -Gives full attention to what other people are
saying, taking time to understand bthe points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Dependability - Commits to long hours of work when necessary to
reach goals. This may include nights and weekends.
- Professional appearance - displays good personal grooming and
adherence to company protocol
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Education and/or Experience
High School or equivalent diploma required.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, talk or hear and use
hands to handle, feel, or type. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close
vision and ability to adjust focus.
The working conditions are normal for a call center
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be
an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the job or to require
that other or different tasks be performed
when circumstances change, i.e., emergencies, changes in
personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological