Responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery,
managed services, or implementation oriented client
projects. Manages a cross-functional team (onshore/ offshore) to
achieve project delivery success. Identifies and
elevates potential new business opportunities. Provides
Technical Leadership to the project team.
- Participates/leads teams in the design, development and
delivery of technology/service based projects or
components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
- Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these
- Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the
identification of client issues and develop client
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
- Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to
ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of
technology/services solutions and trends for the
pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise,
either in technology & applications consulting or
functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences
- Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving
them to completion. May assist with business
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- 5-8 years of related experience in consulting or services
delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life
sciences industry Req
- SFDC Admin and Developer certification is a must
- Solid project management, client influencing and relationship
- Strong technical architecture / design or development
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the
organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with
senior level managers and executives at clients in
the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and
deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage
projects within a given CoE.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an