Posted on: June 8, 2021
Providing customers with superior service, courtesy clerks bag
customer orders, take their purchases to the customers' vehicles
and retrieve carts in an efficient, safe and courteous manner.
Courtesy clerks also take "go-backs" back to shelves, sweep aisles,
clean up spills, clean checks stands, and carts, whatever is needed
to ensure a clean and inviting grocery store.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and fellow team members.
- Engaging with customers through smiles, greetings, and thank
- Taking customers' purchases to their vehicles.
- Properly bagging customers' purchases.
- Collecting and retrieving grocery carts from parking lots.
- Taking "go-back' items back to their proper shelf
- Providing customers with product location information.
- Verifying prices for register operators and customers.
- Cleaning check stands, grocery carts, the parking lot,
restrooms, product spills, and sales cases.
- Refilling plastic bag and paper sacks and any other check stand
- Emptying trash receptacles throughout the grocery store.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 14-years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time; This description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned; This job description is subject to change at
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Mesa , Courtesy Clerk, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!