Engineering Manager, Power Electronics
Company: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) is a Canadian
designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles. The company's
flagship vehicle is the innovative purpose built; single-seat
electric vehicle called the SOLO. This vehicle will revolutionize
commuting, delivery and shared mobility. The SOLO provides a
driving experience that is unique, trendy, fun, affordable and
environmentally friendly. Intermeccanica, a subsidiary of
ElectraMeccanica, has successfully been building high-end specialty
cars for 60 years. For more information, please visit
So how can you help us? We want an enthusiastic individual that
is proud of the work they produce. We hope you are as passionate as
we are about revolutionizing the automotive industry. This is a
fantastic opportunity to join the electric vehicle industry.
We are seeking a Power Electronics Manager to join our lean and
agile team in our Mesa, Arizona facility. This role reports to the
Chief Engineer. A successful candidate will continuously innovate
and find ways to efficiently deliver on the goals set for our
- Lead the design and development of EV high voltage power
electronic supply designs, circuit simulation and modeling.
- Develop Technical requirement for power electronic components
inclusive of OBC, AC-DC, DC-DC.
- Lead system and vehicle level verification and validation
activities inclusive of DVP&R and DFMEA's.
- Leading the development and design of electronic circuits and
power electronics components.
- Create DFMEAs and DV test plans for power electronics
- Recommend improvements, documentation and release
- Lead the research and development of new procedures related to
the assembly and design of key power electronics components.
- Lead the generation of technical component specifications,
prototype test plans, statements for component sources and work
- Actively communicates with suppliers for power electronics
components and materials.
- Guide and support the creation of in-house best practices.
Actively participates in the development and continuous improvement
of operating procedures.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of engineers providing
leadership and guidance.
- Conducts performance management and sets goals with their team
- Establish a level of accountability within their team, through
empowering and establishing clear responsibilities.
- Displays dedication, time management, cadence and effectively
elevates their team when needed.
- Assists with recruiting and building an effective engineering
- Other duties as occasionally required by company
Keywords: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd., Mesa , Engineering Manager, Power Electronics, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!