Posted on: June 8, 2021
With a focus on providing superior customer service, the produce
clerk provides customers with product knowledge and the freshest
and best quality produce, replenishing and rotating merchandise,
filling refrigerated and non-refrigerated cases, and building
colorful and attractive displays.
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and the team.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering
product information, providing selling suggestions and active
sampling and always giving a genuine thank you.
- Unloading trailers, receiving merchandise verifying orders,
breaking down produce loads, positioning cases of product in the
produce warehouse or walk-in cooler.
- Understanding proper product trimming, rotation, culling,
crisping and watering techniques and procedures, ensuring product
attractiveness and shelf life.
- Building attractive displays of produce, while maintaining
proper product inventory levels.
- Understanding the importance of monitoring product pricing,
signage, and placement and the proper use of product shelf tags and
- Keeping clean neat and orderly work areas, including a well
swept produce department.
- Attentively stocking dated perishable products, rotating them
as necessary to ensure quality and safety.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 18 years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
This description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be
This job description is subject to change at any time
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Mesa , Produce Clerk, Other , Pinetop, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!