Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. A
combination of the global capabilities and talents of American
Traffic Solutions (ATS), Highway Toll Administration (HTA), and
Euro Parking Collection (EPC), the company develops
technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and
easily. Verra Mobility fosters the development of safe cities,
working with police departments and municipalities by operating
more than 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety
cameras in more than 200 jurisdictions across North America. The
company also creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest
commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling
transactions and violations for more than 8.5 million vehicles.
Verra Mobility is a leading provider of connected systems,
processing nearly 165 million transactions each year through
connectivity with more than 50 individual tolling authorities and
more than 400 issuing authorities. Arizona-based Verra Mobility
Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22 languages.
Focused on solutions that help the world move safely and easily,
Verra Mobility builds safe cities, smart roadways, and the
connected systems that tie them together. The company is constantly
looking toward the future, ensuring it creates relevant solutions
today that will work tomorrow. Seeking to understand new customers,
regions, and businesses that will shape tomorrow's smart mobility
experiences, Verra Mobility strives to ensure more people around
the world reach their destination safely and easily. Keeping its
core principles front and center, Verra Mobility is fueled by
relationships, driven by impact, guided by what's right, and
energized by what's next.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial
company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach.
The company lives by its core values-Do What's Right, Lead with
Grace, Win Together, and Own It-in everything it does for its
customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively,
both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the
undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias
for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and
commitment to excellence.
The Customer Service Representative will provide information and
services to Title and Registration customers across all transaction
types. The Representative will be responsible for providing account
information and/or status, redirecting new work orders to the
appropriate parties, and solving product or service-related
- Research title and registration related inquiries and provide
resolution to inquiries
- Redirect transaction requests to processing sites after
creating work orders on the client portal
- Utilize tools and online resource materials to be confident and
competent in the delivery of accurate information while navigating
through multiple computer applications proficiently
- Serve as a liaison between clients, internal stakeholders, and
- Provide feedback and/or suggestions to Leadership on improving
operational procedures, and processes
- Processes a high volume of transactions while maintaining
- Assist with other tasks necessary in regard to Fleet
- High school diploma required
- Strong data entry skills
- Minimum 2+ years of customer service experience with a minimum
of 1 year of inbound call center experience in a fast-paced
- Proficiency with Windows based applications, including Office
- Minimum of 30 words per minute typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with
Aligned with Verra Mobility Values
- Do What's Right - We've committed to doing the right thing for
each other and for our customers - integrity is our DNA
- Lead With Grace - We embrace the importance of our colleagues
and customers and always treat them with kindness and grace.
- Own It - We foster a culture of accountability and excellence,
where going the extra mile is standard practice.
- Win Together - We are ambitious and like to win, but we know we
win more when we include others and work together.
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.