Company: Verra Mobility Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. A
combination of the global capabilities and talents of American
Traffic Solutions (ATS), Highway Toll Administration (HTA), and
Euro Parking Collection (EPC), the company develops
technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and
easily. Verra Mobility fosters the development of safe cities,
working with police departments and municipalities by operating
more than 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety
cameras in more than 200 jurisdictions across North America. The
company also creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest
commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling
transactions and violations for more than 8.5 million vehicles.
Verra Mobility is a leading provider of connected systems,
processing nearly 165 million transactions each year through
connectivity with more than 50 individual tolling authorities and
more than 400 issuing authorities. Arizona-based Verra Mobility
Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22 languages.
Focused on solutions that help the world move safely and easily,
Verra Mobility builds safe cities, smart roadways, and the
connected systems that tie them together. The company is constantly
looking toward the future, ensuring it creates relevant solutions
today that will work tomorrow. Seeking to understand new customers,
regions, and businesses that will shape tomorrow's smart mobility
experiences, Verra Mobility strives to ensure more people around
the world reach their destination safely and easily. Keeping its
core principles front and center, Verra Mobility is fueled by
relationships, driven by impact, guided by what's right, and
energized by what's next.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial
company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach.
The company lives by its core values-Do What's Right, Lead with
Grace, Win Together, and Own It-in everything it does for its
customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively,
both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the
undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias
for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and
commitment to excellence.
The Government Solutions business is hiring a Business Analyst
for its AXSIS software platform. AXSIS is the platform on which all
Government Solutions' roadside events are brought in house,
processed, passed to enforcement agencies (EAs) for review,
printed, mailed, paid, and adjudicated. Given the criticality of
this platform, the Government Solutions business is continuing its
business-as-usual work within the platform, but also making a
strategic investment in modernizing the platform to build new
capabilities. The Business Analyst will play a key role in creating
a vision for and in defining requirements for the platform.
- Take ownership of assigned applications.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the optimal design and
delivery of solutions.
- Research, create, and manage business needs, requirements, and
- Create and manage a backlog of requirements and roadmap for
- Create documentation for applications and features to assist
- Manage and communicate application updates to
- Play a leading role in Agile software development team:
- Lead requirements gathering effort with stakeholders.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies.
- Groom the backlog to decompose and estimate stories.
- Create mockups.
- Answer questions from developers to clarify requirements.
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to end-users.
- Prepare and distribute release notes.
- Monitor and assess application adoption and performance.
- Manage application issues, fixes, and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in related field
- Equivalent years of experience may be considered in lieu of
- Previous participation in large-scale strategic and
multi-faceted projects with a proven ability to meet delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate
effectively in both oral and written forms
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Experience interfacing with all levels of an organization to
communicate status, escalate problems, frame opportunities, and
guide decision making
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently with minimum
- General consulting skills, strong analytical skills, attention
to detail, adaptability, demonstrated initiative
- Experience with Agile methodology and the product owner
- Previous Business Analyst experience
- Creating use cases and business process diagrams
- Gathering and documenting business and technical
- Creating wire frames, and building functional designs
- Experience with business cases
- Experience with process flows and Visio
- Ability to lead JAD sessions, interviews, or equivalent
- Hands-on business process and requirements analysis including
documenting as-is and designing to-be business processes.
- Validate business requirements and design specs align and
acceptance criteria is covered by test cases
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) (preferred)
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this
Aligned with Verra Mobility Values
- Do What's Right - We've committed to doing the right thing for
each other and for our customers - integrity is our DNA
- Lead With Grace - We embrace the importance of our colleagues
and customers and always treat them with kindness and grace.
- Own It - We foster a culture of accountability and excellence,
where going the extra mile is standard practice.
- Win Together - We are ambitious and like to win, but we know we
win more when we include others and work together.
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Verra Mobility Corporation, Mesa , Business Analyst, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!