Passenger Service Agent (2567-629)
Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join Worldwide Flight Services as a Passenger Service Agent!
Apply online, then schedule your interview here:
In this job, you will be the ambassador of our airline clients,
facing the passengers and ensuring an excellent customer
experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of airport and
passenger service functions including (not limiting to):
- making reservations, preparation and issuance of tickets and
itineraries, computation of fares, issuance of refunds, checking
baggage, collection of excess baggage charges, providing passengers
with general travel information;
- meets aircraft at gate or loading area, performs duties in the
departure lounges or at boarding gates when enplaning and deplaning
passengers, checks passenger ticket for validity and lifts
appropriate coupon, completes all necessary arrangements for
accommodating passengers holding reservations, standbys and their
luggage, determines flight close-out time and prepares, completes
and checks various flight forms for accuracy, invalidates tickets
and completes post-departure procedures;
- performs lost and found activities, initiates tracing
procedures for lost passenger articles, keeps owner informed of
progress of search and returns found articles to customer,
processes claims for damaged or lost baggage and personal articles
and makes on-the-spot settlement of minor claims, forwards reports
on larger claims to proper Company personnel, prepares and
maintains required records and reports of lost and found
- receives airfreight shipments, establishes acceptability,
determines routing, classifies, computes rates and other tariff
charges and collects payments, prepares routing data, carrier
releases, transfer manifest drayage documents and various domestic
and international forms, maintains inventory and records of
shipments accepted, warehoused, dispatched and delivered to
- and other duties and functions related to the foregoing as
directed by management.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Ability to judge distance.
- Must be willing to wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by
- Personal appearance and grooming that will present a favorable
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills with ability to type accurately and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer experience necessary.
- Demonstrates qualities of leadership, initiative, and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Must
have ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Ability to work weekends (ie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday),
holidays, and days off.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Mesa , Passenger Service Agent (2567-629), Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!