Material Handler 4-2nd shift Th,F,S
Company: DexCom, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through
innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a
leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of
users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves
diabetes management around the world.
Functional Description: Support Individual Contributor
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through
transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and
system review. Develops and executes replenishment strategies;
conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and,
when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and
outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and
documents all transactions for data entry. Responsible for the
physical receipt, storage, pick, pack, ship, transport and delivery
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help maintain accuracy and quality of inventory.
- Administer daily and physical inventory cycle counts.
- Complete data entry of cycle counts, inventory adjustments, and
- Lead and assist with internal and external financial
- Perform systematic research and coordinate physical
investigation to resolve inventory variances.
- Examines inventory levels and product demand to ensure adequate
levels of material availability.
- Analyzes and processes expired, obsolete and excess
- Conduct inventory analysis and provide recommendations for
space requirements and organization.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure materials from
suppliers are in an optimal packaging size.
- Retrieve and put away material utilizing hand trucks, powered
forklifts, or other material handling equipment.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and balance
multiple priorities efficiently.
- Excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and a
high degree of initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact well with direct
and cross-functional team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office programs (Excel,
- Experience using an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct analysis and resolve problems
- Experience using forklifts or must be able to obtain forklift
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of related experience
and High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
- Complete understanding of the aspects of the job.
- Applies high level of knowledge to complete a wide range of
tasks that normally requires time management skills.
- Work at this level requires following established
- May independently plan own work, referring only unusual cases
- Frequent contact with employees at all levels within the
company. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations
- Assignments are complex in nature where judgment and initiative
is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Thoroughness and reliability are essential as errors would
result in a possibility for loss and normally affect other
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment
selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision
at this link.
Keywords: DexCom, Inc., Mesa , Material Handler 4-2nd shift Th,F,S, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!