Posted on: June 9, 2021
Ring is seeking a Data Analyst to join our fast growing Third
Party (3P) team, part of the larger Community Support team. The 3P
team manages outsourced global contact centers providing premier
support solutions for customers. This role will work with the
Vendor Management team and leadership to dive deep on performance
trends impacted by product, processes, and behaviors with a goal to
improve the customer experience and operational efficiency. You
will assist with activities that support continued process
improvement and innovate new solutions for processes, trainings,
and mechanisms. The successful candidate will be customer obsessed,
analytical, naturally curious, and have great problem solving
A day in the life
The 3P Data Analyst will work closely with 3P Vendor Management
and Program Management teams, as well as internal stakeholders in
Operations, Learning & Development, Workforce Management, Technical
Operations, Business Intelligence, and others. You'll collect,
sort, and evaluate data and utilize statistical analysis methods
and tools in order to gain evidence and intelligence around the
correlation of factors to provide quantitative downstream impact
analysis. This analysis will shape the evolution of mechanisms,
tools, and performance management objectives.
About the hiring group
The 3P team is part of the larger Ring Community Support team,
and is responsible for fast growth and dynamic, global
- Work with Vendor Management and 3P leadership to garner a deep
understanding of pressing business problems that could be solved
with a data driven approach.
- Inspect and recommend changes in program management, tool
usage, speed to proficiency, transfer rates, shrinkage and
attrition drivers, and more.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements for key business
drivers such as first call resolution, average handle time, net
promoter scores, and other defined metrics.
- Prepare ad hoc reports.
- Analyze and report on performance and identify trends,
opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Work with the team to improve performance through creative
process improvement and implementation of new strategies.
- Provide operational gap analysis and reporting, and orchestrate
change management with identified trends.
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure operational objectives
- Provide ideas for process improvements to enhance efficiency,
quality, and customer experience.
- Use statistical analysis best practices and software to analyze
and report on trends and recommendations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of applicable project based data analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of data modeling and
statistical analysis including best practices and tools.
- Experience using analytics to solve problems.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention
to detail. Familiarity with call center environment, performance
metrics, and/or associated technology.
- Experience with support operations for technical products.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make
neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which
was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems
by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as
the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and
neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and
neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone --
while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon
company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring,
you're always home.
Keywords: Ring, Mesa , Data Analyst, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!