Government Contracts Administrator
Company: Verra Mobility Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. A
combination of the global capabilities and talents of American
Traffic Solutions (ATS), Highway Toll Administration (HTA), and
Euro Parking Collection (EPC), the company develops
technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and
easily. Verra Mobility fosters the development of safe cities,
working with police departments and municipalities by operating
more than 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety
cameras in more than 200 jurisdictions across North America. The
company also creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest
commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling
transactions and violations for more than 8.5 million vehicles.
Verra Mobility is a leading provider of connected systems,
processing nearly 165 million transactions each year through
connectivity with more than 50 individual tolling authorities and
more than 400 issuing authorities. Arizona-based Verra Mobility
Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22 languages.
Focused on solutions that help the world move safely and easily,
Verra Mobility builds safe cities, smart roadways, and the
connected systems that tie them together. The company is constantly
looking toward the future, ensuring it creates relevant solutions
today that will work tomorrow. Seeking to understand new customers,
regions, and businesses that will shape tomorrow's smart mobility
experiences, Verra Mobility strives to ensure more people around
the world reach their destination safely and easily. Keeping its
core principles front and center, Verra Mobility is fueled by
relationships, driven by impact, guided by what's right, and
energized by what's next.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial
company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach.
The company lives by its core values-Do What's Right, Lead with
Grace, Win Together, and Own It-in everything it does for its
customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively,
both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the
undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias
for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and
commitment to excellence.
The Government Contracts Administrator will support the
Government Solutions business unit with the monitoring, management
and reporting of contracts and agreements to ensure compliance
within the contract and state/local law. In addition to the
management of current contracts and agreements, this role will
assist with new client implementation compliance oversight in
partnership with our Customer Transitions team. This will include
but is not limited to:
- Deliver, manage, and maintain a well-structured compliance
- Identify compliance stakeholders and provide compliance
guidance and interpretation
- Report on compliance adherence, risk and mitigation plans as
- Populate and manage (CRD) Controlling Requirements Document and
compliance sign off as well as verification of all vendor
requirements, flow downs & documentation collection.
- Development of project plan to implement contractual and legal
program requirements, including follow up with applicable business
stakeholders to ensure implementation in accordance with the
contract and the law.
- Ensure all elements of the contract and applicable law are
communicated to the applicable business stakeholder owners, e.g.
prevailing wage/living wage requirements communicated to Payroll;
insurance requirements are communicate to Insurance; background
check/Drug testing and posting requirements are communicated to
- Coordinate program Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and audit
support as needed with CPO.
- Validation that operational business rules are in full
alignment with state and local statutes and contract prior to
- Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited college or
- Minimum 5 years' experience in contractual management and
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks
simultaneously, maintain professional attitude, and work as a team
member, as well as independently
- Ability to independently define, schedule, and manage the
project plans for contractual and legal program requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills are required, including ability to work with executive and
technical personnel. Active listener.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills, particularly
extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to work under pressure and under demanding, multiple
- Excellent ability for contract language and knowledge or
ability to learn city and state laws in which we operate under
- Ability to work under rigid time constraints where a narrow
margin for errors or delays is allowed
- Experience with contract and document management systems
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written English language skills
Aligned with Verra Mobility Values
- Do What's Right - We've committed to doing the right thing for
each other and for our customers - integrity is our DNA
- Lead With Grace - We embrace the importance of our colleagues
and customers and always treat them with kindness and grace.
- Own It - We foster a culture of accountability and excellence,
where going the extra mile is standard practice.
- Win Together - We are ambitious and like to win, but we know we
win more when we include others and work together.
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Verra Mobility Corporation, Mesa , Government Contracts Administrator, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!