Club Membership Manager
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Position Summary: Oversees and drives the Bass Pro Shops &
Cabela's CLUB program and experience throughout the store
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Expense management
- Outfitter development
- Coaching and influencing across all levels and roles within the
- Regulatory compliance
Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show
commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core Values.
- Coaches, leads, and models the highest customer service
expectations while incorporating CLUB benefits into conversations.
Answers customers' questions, handles customers' concerns, and
escalates customers' issues for resolution when appropriate.
- Designs and executes strategies to help meet key CLUB metrics.
Reviews and analyzes reports for relevant performance metrics.
Leads development and execution of corrective action planning for
store targets being missed. Drives success around referral
programs, Outfitter training, performance management, incentives,
- Motivates and inspires Outfitters by giving them the tools to
be successful with referrals and helps implement our organizational
and store level programs for recognition.
- Advocates Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB labor and talent
strategies. Develops Outfitters through scheduling, recruitment,
hiring, training, coaching, performance appraisals, and issuing
appropriate disciplinary steps as needed.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
compliance programs. Coordinates and improves execution of all
department functions to further drive performance and compliance.
Successfully executes all training, communication, account
servicing, marketing material, and payments at the retail
- Serves as the leader for the CLUB instant issuance process
including training others on all inventory management
- Thinks critically about ways to solve problems and implements
new strategies when necessary.
- Communicates as the primary CLUB liaison to the retail
leadership team for updates on all performance and promotions
information related to Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB.
- Primary CLUB contact for Asset Protection, Human Resources,
corporate CLUB in Lincoln, and Regional Leadership regarding issue
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to execute
successful onsite and offsite events.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Preferred Degree: N/A
Certificate(s) or License(s): N/A
Experience: 2 to 4+ Years Sales, Management, Leadership
- Must be able to read documents, reports, computer screens, and
other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist
customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock products at various racking levels, use
step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks,
- Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force regularly to move objects.
Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Mesa , Club Membership Manager, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!