Company: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Work-Life balance - all Kneaders Bakery & Cafe locations are
closed every Sunday & are closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas
every year AND Bread Bakers at this location have Saturdays off
- Free meal provided during each shift worked as well as generous
food & retail discounts provided too.
- Health benefits to support health & wellness (we also offer pet
insurance for your 4-legged family members).
- Career growth opportunities - Restaurant leadership, retail
management, specialization in the art of pastry & bread baking
Kneaders has many career development paths available.
If this sparks your interest, read below to learn about the
person Kneaders is currently looking for.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Bread
Baker. We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about
food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role
of Bread Baker, you will have the opportunity to be part of a
dynamic team who will offer a unique menu of Artisan, sweet, &
seasonal breads all baked with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Bread Baker at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must
- Proven track record of demonstrating superhero abilities in the
kitchen from following recipes to paying close attention to
additional details to create one-of-a-kind breads. Lifting large
amounts of dough, flour, and other supplies all weighing 50 lbs.
plus is an important task of this role. The ability to stand, lift,
and mix is also a daily requirement.
- The flexibility to work through change & be able to be
productive all while keeping a close eye on what's baking in the
- The schedule availability to work mid-afternoon to night
shifts. Bread Baking shifts start around 2 pm - 10 pm & a shift on
Sunday (when the store is closed) from 9 am -5 pm is also
available. During holiday seasons the Bread Baking team schedule
may flex into overnight shifts too.
A successful Bread Baker at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need to be
- 1+ years of large-scale baking/pastry experience.
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal
regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Formal baking/pastry education is a bonus; however, it is not a
requirement for this position.
Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for the role
of Bread Baker at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe.
If this person is YOU, start your journey today & complete your
Keywords: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, Mesa , Bread Baker, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!