Blast Technician - 2nd Shift
Company: Cessna Aircraft Co
Posted on: June 13, 2021
To successfully strip/clean aircraft components using the basic
degreasing methods, plastic media blast/strip methods, aluminum
oxide blast /strip methods, and glass bead blast/strip cabinet
- Careful handling of all components and parts to guard against
damage or loss.
- Careful review of all FOD (Foreign Objects and Debris) in and
around work stations, components.
- Operate component washer equipment. Operate Plastic Media
(Stripping of grease/paint) in walk-in and hand cabinet
- Preventive Maintenance; such as, changing of filters and high
standards of cleaning
- Air Pressure, PSI Readings, and Tracking
- Read, comprehend, and navigate through internal Work
- Safely work with various hand tools and different
chemicals/hazardous materials; including paint stripper.
- Wear a respirator and safety glasses at all times
- Adhere to all safety practices.
- In-Process inspection certification
- Follow daily flow, job tasks expectations
- High School diploma or GED
- Aviation Technology degree/certification strongly
- General Blasting/Chemical Stripping/Masking experience
- 0-1 years relevant experience
- May be required to routinely handle objects up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Responsibilities may occasionally require an adjusted work
schedule/overtime/evening and weekend hours
- Basic blue print and reading skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make critical decisions and problem solve
Keywords: Cessna Aircraft Co, Mesa , Blast Technician - 2nd Shift, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!