Part Time Doctor's Assistant
Company: National Vision
Posted on: June 13, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensures high quality patient care.
- Maintains a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor's
office and pretest room.
- Understands ocular terminology and diseases and knows the
- Explains to the patient the types of preliminary
- Completes necessary paperwork and performs testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
- Promotes visual field testing and retinal screenings to
- Performs exam pre-screening.
- Reviews prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identifies special needs. Consults with the optician, Doctor or
Retail Management when necessary.
- Fills out referral forms and follow-up paperwork as
- Maintains accurate and organized patient records.
- Ensures equipment, both Doctor's and pre-test, is properly
- Orders and maintains supplies and pharmaceuticals as
- Follows all store and corporate policies and procedures.
- Participates in regularly scheduled mandatory communications
meetings in order to keep informed of changes in corporate policies
Keywords: National Vision, Mesa , Part Time Doctor's Assistant, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!