Land Project Manager
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for coordinating with all agencies, internal
departments and outside consultants to achieve desired development
goals. Reports to director or higher-level position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for acquisition due diligence and preparation of
corporate submittal documents.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing input from
division executives regarding site planning and design.
- Responsible for obtaining entitlements on new communities.
- Responsible for obtaining, preliminary and final plats, civil
engineering, landscape architecture and utility construction
documents on new communities.
- Supervise and coordinate with architects, engineers, landscape
architects, soils and environmental engineers, and other
consultants in preparation of required development applications and
- Responsible for obtaining required permits from local
jurisdictions and utilities in support of land development.
- Review all plans and specifications from a cost perspective,
while identifying areas that warrant detailed review and value
- Liaison between Lennar trade partners, consultants and private,
public and quasi-public agencies for any area that needs resolution
and to exchange valuable information.
- Provide support and information to the other departments within
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in community entitlement
and homebuilding process, some public agency experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, in the field of Construction
Management, Urban Design, Business, Engineering or related course
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Microsoft Word and
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities; strong
communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently
- Valid driver's license
- Accepts constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the
ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry
office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger
dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and
telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle.
Keywords: Lennar, Mesa , Land Project Manager, Other , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!